Select from some of our DIY certified services below to get started with your project today.
BACKFILL AND COMPACTION
BASE PREPARATION SERVICES
INTERLOCK, AGGREGATE, SOIL +
AND SAVE THOUSANDS
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT
The Do It Yourself Company is always ready to help no matter the size of the project. We understand that your dollar is important and we want to help you maximize it. That's why we've created a DIY program to help homeowners build their project themselves, with a little help from the pros of coursLet our expert team take care of all the dirty work. We will dig, take care of the removal, build your base, deliver your products, all you have to do is install the product and save thousands. Did we mention, we'll even save you up to 20% off your interlock stone purchase? Get started below.
LET US DIG YOUR PATIO, WALKWAY, DRIVEWAY, POOL AND MORE
No matter the size of the dig, we have the tools and knowledge to ensure your project has the proper foundation to build on. Our processes and equipment allow us to speed up the process, turning your summer project into a weekend project. The Do It Yourself Company provides excavation services for many projects, including; patios, walkways, driveways, decks, pools and many other types of bases. Our DIY Pros have been building bases for over 10 years. Let us help you with your project today.
WHAT WE DO
• We dig your project for you using our tractors, mini excavators and labour force.
• We remove all of the excavation and we bring it to the dump for you.
• We line the excavated area with geotextile.
• We fill the excavated hole with Granular A (crushed stone).
WE WILL BACKFILL, COMPACT AND GRADE FOR YOU.
Base preparation is key to any successful project. After having carefully excavated the area, our team begins the backfilling process, compacting each layer of aggregate until the base is solid. We then prepare the final grade, ensuring the area has a proper slope.
WHAT WE DO
• We compact the crushed stone using our diesel plate, vibrating plate and or jumping jack
• We install a thin layer of stone dust over the compacted crushed stone base.
• Using surveyor levels and hand levels we grade your patio, walkway and driveway ensuring proper slope.
LET THE PROS GRADE, BUILD AND CUT FOR YOU.
Have the confidence to take on your landscape project this summer. The DIY team is ready to help you with your project, no matter what step in the process you are at. We can help you with landscape design, excavation and removal, base preparation, cutting pavers and any other task you may require throughout the process. Let the pros walk you through your DIY project every step of the way.
WHAT WE DO
• We can grade the crushed stone and get it ready for paver installation.
• We can help with complex paver installations.
• We can cut the stones for you.
• We can build certain elements for you.
CONTRACTOR PRICING ON OUR DIY CERTIFIED INTERLOCK PAVERS, SLABS, WALLS, SYNTHETIC GRASS AND MORE.
Our DIY certified products are easy to install and will save you the most amount of time and money. DIY has partnered with the top stone manufacturers to bring you the best DIY certified products to suit your project and needs. Visit our showroom to see more of our DIY products and start planning your DIY project today.
WHAT WE DO
• Select your DIY product at participating local dealers.
• Save up to %20 off your Products with DIY savings program.
• Top brands such as Permacon and Techo-Bloc.
• We deliver the products right to your doorstep.
WE HAVE ALL THE TOOLS AVAILABLE TO FINISH YOUR PROJECT.
For all of the tools you could possibly need to complete your DIY project. Brival has you covered.
Whether you need a laser level to ensure your patio is at the proper height, or if you need a concrete saw to cut a few stones, we've got the tools available for rent.
TOOLS FOR RENT
• Laser Levels
BOOK A FREE QUOTE TODAY
Please fill out the form below and a representative will
contact you shotly.
Brival Do-It-Yourself is always ready to help no matter the size of the project. We understand that your dollar is important and we want to help you maximize it. That's why we've created a DIY program to help homeowners build their project themselves, with a little help from the pros of coursLet our expert team take care of all the dirty work.
3217 Tenth Line Rd.